Supervises the customer service line staff regarding front-end (i.e. order taking, query handling, delivery scheduling) and back-end (i.e. Credit Notes, Debit Notes, Mass Balance revisions) activities. Resolves issues, works with customers and staff to overcome conflicts and to provide quality customer service. Achieves the general objectives of the department, which are to provide a high-quality service to our external and internal customers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises, coordinated and oversees all the Customer Service Center activities (ie. managing incoming calls, handling customer requests, scheduling of fuel deliveries, deleting unloaded orders, generate credit and debit notes, etc.). Provides support to Sales by managing an efficient customer service interface (ie. support existing communication strategies, provide information to customers, etc.). Monitors effectiveness of Customer Service agent staff and the efficiency of the fuel scheduling process. Ensures team provides a professional and efficient service to our internal and external customers.
- Adheres to call center best practices complying with existing rules and attending customers within expected service levels.
- Manages the incoming flow of customer calls, by setting up an efficient call center operation to handle all order-to-cash related activities. Elaborates handles and solves complaints originating from external/internal customers related to the provided customer service level. Receives customer product orders, providing information regarding product price and credit status. Coordinates the creation of Credit and/or Debit Notes resulting from invoicing corrections or price adjustments.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Gives support to the Sales areas with the communication strategies, information and news to the clients and providing feedback about the product availability.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the customer master data in Navision for delivered (CIF) and Ex-Rack (FOB) customers.
- Daily monitoring of volume, unit margin and gross margin generated by sales of petroleum products.
- Analyze price change patterns of competitors and continuously adapt to it based on supply costs.
- Continuous monitoring of international fuel prices.
- Monitoring of sales of petroleum products
- Maintenance of database of customers’ price.
- Develop and implement price strategy for each customer segment.
- Create financial models (pricing tools & systems) that factor in competitive pricing while maximizing margin and volume at country level.
- Participate in multi-functional projects provide guidance in this area of expertise.
- Share best practices with other price analyst in the company (if applicable).
- Ensure that the companies deliver margin and volume objectives based on daily supply costs.
- Ensure pricing strategy, tools and systems provide clear guidance to sales teams.
- Manage relationship with Trading and Sales Managers, providing guidance, coaching, bridging interfaces and communicate best practices.
- Ensure price strategy is aligned with network plans & investments.
- Ensure that all pricing condition is implemented with zero inaccuracy.
- Generate pricing reports with timely and accurate information.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate University Degree.
- At least 3 year of experience in similar position preferably in customer service, with direct reports.
- Experience in Customer Relation Management Systems (CRM System) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Need to be able to have a conversation in English.
- Need to be able to read and write in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to establish adequate personal relationships;
- Analytical capacity and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems in adequate way.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership and influence skills.
- Team player