Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited is looking for qualified candidates to fill the above-mentioned posts.
PERSONAL ASSISTANTS (x5) TO:
- Human Resources and Admin Director
- Director Business Development
- Director Finance
- Director Airports Operations
- Company Secretary
Location: Head Office
The position exists to ensure that the Head of Department is organised, and activities therein are scheduled to enable them to operate in a good working environment. To offer administrative support and secretarial services to the Director to support them in the execution of duties that will enable the Division to achieve its strategic objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing secretarial services to the Head of Department and support him/ her in executing his functions in order to achieve the Division’s strategic objectives.
- Managing the Director’s schedule.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Providing administrative support to the Directorto ensure that departmental objectives are attained through an orderly working environment.
- Facilitating prompt transmission of information within and outside the Division through effective management of voice and data communication.
- Managing the Division’s records so that they are safely kept and are easy to reference and retrieve to enable speedy processing of information.
- Organising meetings to ensure that they run smoothly according to the agreed standards.
- Facilitating visitors to the Directors office in to ensure that they attended to in an orderly and timeous manner
- To promote the image of the department
- To assist with the preparation of written documents
- Making business travel arrangements for the Director.
- Managing office supplies e.g stationery, groceries etc.
- Creating files and filing of all documents.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 ‘0’ levels including English Language.
- Computer literacy
- Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Management.
- Degree in Office Administration will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a similar environment.
- Demonstrated confidentiality
- Well groomed
- Secretarial etiquette
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good office management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision