Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Director to ensure the
smooth management of day to day affairs, and most effective use of time. Handle
sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as
appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
• Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation
• Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
• Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
• Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
• Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
• Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings,
preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
• Manage day to day office administration
• Supervise all incoming/outgoing mail.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
Diploma in secretarial studies
3 years experience as a Personal Assistant
Must be aged between 21 and 28years
Must have basic knowledge of Accounting
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com