Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above-mentioned post at University of Zimbabwe (UZ).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake general administrative duties in the Department.
- Managing the Chairperson’s diary.
- Be able to write reports.
- Typing and filing the Departmental correspondence.
- Assist the Faculty Administrator in processing examinations and results.
- Preparing files for the Committee meetings.
- Maintaining student files.
- Maintaining proper records keeping.
- Handling of numerous staff and student issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chairperson of the Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- A National Diploma in Secretarial studies or equivalent.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Five Ordinary level passes including English Language.
- Have at least three (3) years relevant experience.
- Computer literacy in ICT packages is essential.
- Knowledge of University communication system in relation to the incumbent’s duties is an added advantage.