Responsibilities include the direct supervision of supervisors, artisans and operators. With experience in maintenance, including operation of the Water treatment plant, boilers, diesel generators, air compressor, cooling towers, and the boreholes.
Education & experience
- Experience in a Process manufacturing set-up.
- Experience with Boiler operations, Water Treatment Plant operations, maintenance and statutory requirements are a must.
- At least 6 years maintenance experience, working with boilers, diesel generators, air compressor, cooling towers, boreholes, and water and steam reticulation.
- Recognisable qualifications in boiler operations and repairs an added advantage
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Supervisory training
If you qualify please email your cv to: [email protected]
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED