Applications are invited for the position of Marketing & Business Development Manager. The purpose of the job is to develop and implement a marketing, communication and business development strategy for the Association. The position reports to the Director General.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Marketing and Business Development strategies and budgets
- Implements policies and procedures in order to establish a well-functioning marketing and business development department
- Evaluate market research activities-customer research, market conditions and implement marketing plan changes.
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics to extract key insights for future market development
- Create good working relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Guide and manage all facets of marketing including sales, brand, advertising, e-mail marketing, social media platforms, digital marketing and SAZ brand
- Manages the performance of staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration or equivalent
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Full IMM qualification & Professional Membership.
- At least 6 years’ experience at a senior level
- A strategic thinker who is able to develop and define business strategies for successful implementation