The applicant will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Plant Engineer Inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
- Installing Instruments and control mechanisms as required In accordance with supplier recommendations.
- Maintaining Instruments and control mechanisms In good working order.
- Assessing the routine maintenance requirements and implementing a planned maintenance scheme.
- Maintaining an up to date inventory and movement register of all test equipment and spare Instruments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Apprentice in Electrical /Instruments
- 5 years’ post qualification experience.
- Should be 25 years and above.
- Demonstrable knowledge of a recognized HSE system Is mandatory.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with (CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Superintendent
P. Bag 3005
Or E-mail to: [email protected]