The incumbent will report to the Business Applications Manager and will be responsible for the following, among other duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyse current and future digital transformation needs of the organisation in order to develop robust functional and technical specifications
- Uses research and data analysis to find changes/opportunities in the market.
- Be the organisation’s champion in the digitalisation and automation of processes and products.
- Identify process weaknesses and obsolescence and suggests business process improvements using analytics and digital techniques.
- Monitoring the activity of competitors and recommend new best practices as gleaned from competition
- Leads in the development and deployment of ICT driven initiatives to fulfil organisation’s digital strategy
- Digitalization of existing (or new) products and services.
- Lead in the design, implementation, and monitoring of digital skill upskilling programme for organisation’s employees
- Be the vital link between business users and the IT department for the organisation
- Led in the evolution of existing applications (version upgrades, implementation of the Cloud…) and processes
- Ensure the sustainability and stability of the systems developed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Studies and Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or any relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to think innovatively, design and deliver client oriented digital solutions
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand their need and build trusted relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Good verbal communication skills; ability to articulate thoughts & ideas
- Possession of a clean Class 4 driver’s licence essential