Responsible for personalized customer management and the day-to-day operation of the boutique hotel while contributing to the overall achievement of business goals; ensuring consistent standards of service are maintained. Contributing to the profitability of the Boutique Hotel through the monitoring of revenue and budgets, management of the team, and maintaining effective cost controls. Creating an environment where the team are motivated & encouraged to maximise sales and optimize costs.
• To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments
• Take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the hotel
• To continue to develop an effective, cohesive and competent team
• Ensure all Red Apple hotel standards and procedures are met
• Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel’s service offer
• To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business
• Full service large hotel experience at Department head level or Assistant Manager at a world-class Boutique Hotel with 5+ years of progressive experience in hotel industry.
• Formal Hospitality Qualification
• Proven business acumen with good financial and analytical skills (e.g., ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecast)
• A working commercial understanding including revenue management, ecommerce and sales.
• Has demonstrated the ability of building high performance operation teams.
• Strong communication, coaching, mentoring, negotiation and mediation skills; is able to articulate compelling ideas
• Change management – must have the ability to support, manage and initiate change within the organization, taking steps to remove barriers and or to accelerate its pace and implementation.
• Able to develop and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrates ability to deliver results under difficult trading conditions, and shows capability when faced with complexity and ambiguity.
• Hospitality refurbishment experience an added advantage
How To Apply
Please send Cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Third Street Harare