To develop a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects. Incumbent also makes sales projections and in line with projected income.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Creates development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifies market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meets existing and potential clients and builds positive relationships
- Liaises with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Prepares financial projections and sales targets
- Attends events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Prepares sales presentations and participates in sales meetings
- Produces reports for management
- Trains business developers and sales colleagues.
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or any related field
- Project management
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.