An organisation in the agriculture industry is seeking for the services of the following personnel to help boost its production levels. The organisation is looking for individuals to fill the Farm Manager vacancy.
Duties And Responsibilities
A well experienced farm manager is sought for the daily running of mixed farm operations. The incumbent requires having hands-on experience in agricultural production of both crops and livestock. The organisation calls for an honest, reliable and committed individual to fill this position. Reporting to the general manager agribusiness, the incumbent’s key roles include:
• Producing weekly, monthly and annual work and production plans for the farm.
• Enterprise budgeting, output and sales forecasting
• Calibration of equipment
• Managing livestock
• Managing crops (horticulture e.g potatoes, peas, cabbages, and onions and other crops e.g ground nuts, soya beans, sugar beans and maize)
• Report writing
• Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A Diploma in Agriculture covering Crops, Livestock, Agricultural Engineering and Farm Management is a MUST.
• Having a degree will be an added advantage
• Five years experience working on a mixed farm (crops and livestock)
• A self starter, who is accurate to detail, is required
How to Apply
Interested persons should forward their CVs and motivational notes to firstname.lastname@example.org and please note that our deadline is rolling it ends as soon as we get the right candidates