The purpose of this job is to coordinate the regional energy tracking, monitoring, analysis and reporting. Incumbent should also undertake all administrative activities for energy logistics operations.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Raises oracle requisitions for Refuelling bulk fuel.
- Captures and consolidates generator refuelling reports submitted by Refuelling Drivers and forwards to Analyst.
- Extracts and analyses refuelling vehicle usage reports and submits to Analyst.
- Keeps refuelling vehicle compliance licences, schedules and records and liaises with Field Regional Team Leaders for renewal.
- Generate monthly requisitions for post-paid and prepaid ZESA bills and tokens in Oracle.
- Logs all invoices sent to Finance Department for payment.
- Collects Refuelling Drivers overtime, T&S and Out of hotel claims before submitting to Analyst and Team Leader Field Operations – Regional.
- Reconciles petty cash usage and any other claims (casual workers).
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related field or equivalent
- Class 2 Driver’s licence
- Knowledge of petroleum products is an added advantage