Electronic Media Officer – Midlands State University
Duties and Responsibilities:
- News gathering and writing,
- Creating and producing audio-visual content
- Script/copy writing
- Photography, video filming, graphic designing and editing
- Live events broadcasting
- Must be able to meet production targets
- Candidates who responded to the initial job posting need not apply.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Media and Society Studies / Journalism or equivalent is a must.
- National Diploma in Broadcast Journalism or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of continuous working experience in multimedia production.
- Good scriptwriting, photography and videography skills
- Good grasp of multimedia production
- Social media management skills
- Must have basic appreciation of media techniques necessary to maintain a visible and reputable corporate identity
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
Closing date for applications is 15 March 2020. Note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.