Duties And Responsibilities
- Support programmatic, administrative and logistical initiatives of the Project.
- Inspection of vehicles for cleanliness, defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips
- Accompanying staff and/or visitors during field visits
- Report faults on vehicles timely so that repairs and maintenance are undertaken
- Report all accidents and incidents involving vehicles on time.
Qualifications And Experience
- Clean class 4 Drivers License
- Valid Defensive Drivers License
- At least five O levels passes including English
- At least 3 years working experience as a driver in an NGO, or donor funded organization with a safe driving record
- Basic Knowledge in Vehicle maintenance (Mechanic qualification is an added advantage)
- Good command of written and spoken English