Reporting to: SIE Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Filing and management of OI/ART patient files
- Generate appointments from the ePMS, print and share with clinicians daily/weekly prior to client review dates
- Retrieve patient files in advance of review dates and at appropriate times and share with clinicians
- Work with facilities to ensure systematic filing and management of OI/ART patient files that promotes quality patient care, both in hard copy green books and electronic (ePMS/EHR/ePOC) systems.
- Periodically review patient files and support clinicians to ensure patient visits are correctly and completely documented.
- Generate missed appointment and lost to follow up reports periodically from ePMS/ePOC system
- Retrieve files for lost to follow up, the deceased and defaulters, and work with facility teams to ensure that appropriate actions are taken
- Daily back up EPMS data on computer and external drive
- Ensure that the computer is loaded with the latest EPMS version at any given moment.
- Timely submission of patient data to the district level for integration in the macro-data base.Data entry, quality checks and analysis
- Support health facilities to use appropriate registers and summary tools
- Review submitted data and compare with primary data sources to check for completeness, inconsistencies, outliers and ensure that data are aligned before entry
- Enter data into electronic systems such as ePMS, EHR and ePOC, including clearing of backlogs and ensure client status data is updated periodically (Per given time data in ePMS should at least be updated for patients receiving care in the last 2 days).
- Periodically retrieve a variety of reports from the system as required by the Sister in charge (reports include data check report, activity report, viral load due list, TB screening, LTFU list etc)
- Analyse relevant and any other appropriate data to identify facility strengths and gaps in the program and report accordingly
- Produce periodic graphs and share with facility staffOther duties
- Work with DHIO and SIE Officer to build the capacity of facility and HRH staff in SIE related skills
- Liaise and follow up with DHIO for any equipment repairs with regards to health information systems at the facility
- Participate in data consolidation meetings and further build the capacity of site staff to interpret indicators
- Attend to any other work as may be assigned by the Sister-In-Charge
- A quantitative diploma/ degree in mathematics, statistics, public health, or social sciences is desirable
- Minimum of 1year experience in a similar position.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and familiarity with PEPFAR indicators and reporting requirements will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) a requisite
Job Application Details
Submit your cv and application letter via email to : email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.During the application process, OPHID will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment to be made for any application to be considered. Canvassing for or by any candidate will lead to disqualification.