The position exists for the formulation and implementation of financial, valuations and estates management policies and strategies that are aligned to the organization as a Whole to support the achievement of intended service delivery objectives for the Company.
Reporting To: General Manager
Financial Planning and Budgetary Control Billing operations and revenue collection Financial Reporting ICT Engineering and Innovation Stores and Distribution Management Investment Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, directing and controlling the activities of the Organization’s Finance, ICT Engineering and Innovation.
- Stores and Distribution and Investment portfolios.
- Overseeing the Organization’s overall budget and financial planning processes. iv.
- Initiating and co-ordinating the Organization’s efforts to secure finance from external sources to meet the operating and capital expenditure requirements within set statutory and corporate parameters.
- Tariff modelling and pricing based on sound econometrics.
- Effective revenue collection and debt management.
- Preparation of management and final accounts in the appropriate format for strategic management.
Qualifications And Experience
- Chartered Accountant or Equivalenfor possess a degree in Accounting or equivalent and must be a member of a relevant professional body e.g, Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent post graduate degree would be an added advantage.
- 10 years relevant working experience with at least five (5) years at Senior Management Level in an accounting environment.
Financial Probity (Financial Management) High integrity Excellent negotiating skills Interpersonal and networking skills High levels of analytical skills Administration and corporate governance acumen Strategic alignment Mature Disposition Maturity (At least 40 years of age)
Remuneration And Employment
Competitive executive remuneration packages commensurate with each of the above positions will be disclosed to the successful candidates. The successful candidates shall be on five (5) year renewable performance based contracts Which will be appraised annually.