The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) will have a primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of Access Finance, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. The CFO will also oversee the obtaining and maintenance of investor relations and partnership compliance.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial and management reports.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Reviewing all formal finance related procedures.
Qualifications And Experience
The role of CFO is critical within our business hence a high level of experience is expected from potential candidates. Ideal candidates should;
- A qualified chartered accountant with at least 10 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
- Possess an MBA from a reputable university.
- Must display cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Must be able to engage with staff at all levels in the organization and exercise sound judgement.