Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to the Executive Committee, the CEO, who will be an Executive Member of the Committee will be responsible for
Duties and Responsibilities
• Driving the strategy for the Association;
• Ensuring the day to day effective operational performance of the Association;
• Ensuring that management carries out its responsibility effectively and a s a team;
• Ensuring the development and implementation of policies, strategies and budgets in support of the Association’s strategic objectives;
• Liaising and consulting with the Chairman of the Executive Committee on Policies, material matters and resolutions;
• Acting as Spokesman for the Association, formulating and overseeing the implementation of the Association’s policies including risk management and compliance with the relevant and corporate Governance tenants;
• Ensuring production of management accounts on a monthly basis and submit the same to the Committee on a quarterly basis; and
• Promoting employment equity and an organisation culture which promotes ethical practices and individual integrity and fulfils a social responsibility objective.
Qualifications and Experience
• Post – graduate qualification such as Masters in Strategic Management or its equivalent.
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience of which 5 years must be at senior managerial level, preferably in the healthcare industry.
• Membership to any relevant professional body is essential.
• High level of computer literacy to effectively generate management information critical for decision making and excellent report writing skills.
• Leadership, motivation and communication ability essential.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to email application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 20 January 2020