CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is expected to identify new and innovative Go-To-Market opportunities and deliver subscriber and revenue growth for the company’s product and service offerings and lead the effort in managing all commercial activities including marketing, sales and distribution. branding and communications including customer care & experience operations . The CCO will also leverage best global practices throughout the organisation in the formation and delivery of the commercial strategy.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
- Set, implement and achieve the commercial strategic objectives of the company in line with the overall thrust of the business.
- Bring the commercial performance up to global standards (structure/ organization, processes, expertise, speed).
- Grant the approval of the short and long term marketing, sales, distribution, promotional and customer care plans.
- Participate in the development and execution of company business plans and overall strategy.
- Take full P&L responsibility for all sales, marketing, distribution. revenue, and customer targets.
- Take ownership of all key metrics which include overall company revenues, ARPU, Gross Adds (GA), churn, subscriber base, market share and customer satisfaction index.
- Spearhead, lead and oversee product development, product launches, and customer experience.
- Be responsible for the sales and revenue growth and the approval of the pricing and positioning of the company’s products.
- Adopt international best practice for testing the Elasticity & Sensitivity for product offerings using tools and equations that are proven successful in other global markets.
Build. develop, and maintain strategic relationships with all key influential people throughout the territories and among high-value customers. corporations, distribution partners, local governments / municipalities, media, etc.
Own and spearhead the formulation of the overall Commercial Budget and Budgetary control of the same.
- At least 840 years of sales, marketing, and/or general management experience.
- Hold a master’s degree preferably in business administration (MBA).
- Full knowledge and expertise of soles and marketing, strategy, distribution and positioning.
- A proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding targets.
- Solid understanding of telecommunications/ wireless technologies including 4G LTE. broadband, video and voice telephony, mobile money, cloud and M2M services.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change.
- Analytical & modelling capabilities (regression analysis, elasticity and sensitivity models.
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills.
Resilient in nature – willing to go the extra mile. Excellent PC skills with proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access
Interested and Qualified applicants should send or hand deliver their clearly labelled applications, with detailed CVs to:
Head Human Resources, Telecel Zimbabwe
P.O. Box CY232. Causeway. 148 Sake Road. Granite side, Harare.
Or email to: [email protected] not later than 28 November 2020.