NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to recruit outstanding and results oriented individuals to fill the above posts in our organisation.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager.
To identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates for OneMoney.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customizes market entry strategy, value proposition and business model for the assigned market segment
- Contributes towards developing OneMoney strategic business plans towards meeting set objectives
- Follows up and concludes on leads for business development and referrals resulting from field activity by the customer, marketing, technical personnel or other sections in the organization
- Provides regular communication with accounts in the portfolio through scheduled visits
- Develops and implements strategies to cross and up-sell OneMoney products
- Manages relationships with OneMoney Key Accounts
- Prepares business development and performance reports and analysis on a regular basis showing performance of key accounts, new business prospects and acquired businesses
- Conducts market analysis showing potential business recommendations for growth opportunities and risks identified
- Maintains a portfolio dashboard and database to monitor activities and development within each account.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field
- 5 years’ experience in a sales or business development environment in a similar environment
- A thorough understanding of Mobile Financial Services is a requirement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills.