The position of Brewer and Quality Control Officer / Research Officer has arisen within the National Biotechnology Authority, and we hereby invite applications from suitably qualified individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate research ideas, proposals and development of products.
- Managing and Implementing research projects.
- Ensuring quality control of research activities.
- Facilitation of patent, products and prototype registration.
- Drafting progress reports.
- Writing research papers.
- Responding to calls for grants.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Master’s degree in Biotechnology or any Relevant Natural Sciences degree.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license.
- At least 2 years working experience.