An exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing retail concern for the position of Branch Manager- Retail. The role entails achieving set branch targets through efficiently and effectively utilising all material, financial and human resources. The role requires an energetic and dynamic individual who has an in-depth understanding of the retail sector and appreciation of the operating environment
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal person must possess the following:
– A University Degree in Business Management/ Marketing, Retail Management or any relevant field from a reputable University or College
– Three years in a managerial position preferably two must have been in a retail sector.
– Experience of working in the retail industry is desirable.
– Experience in working with board of directors providing professional, accurate and strategic advice- Must have a strong understanding of basic retail concepts.
– Must have an understanding of Human resource management concepts.
– Must have an understanding of various statutes governing the operations of a retail supermarket.
How to Apply
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to [email protected] not later than 16 June 2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.