Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the incumbent win be responsible for maintaining company records and ensuring that Mashonaland Holdings Limited complies with all statutory requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Maintains adequate filing systems for Company Secretarial and Board records
- Keeps record of all confidential company documents
- Prepares an company returns for submission to the Registrar of Companies
- Liaisons with Share Transfer Secretaries and custodial service providers
- Co-ordinates an Board meetings, AGM, analyst briefings, events and functions
- Prepares and maintains company Board and Executive Committee meeting minutes
- Compiles and distributes board packs for all board meetings
- Oversees all insurance claims and communicates with insurance Brokers
- Reviews company contracts and legal documents
- Maintains the company risk register and carry out periodic compliance reviews
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A Law degree from a reputable university; OR
3:- A relevant post – graduate qualification such as Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators (C.I.S.) or any other equivalent and relevant post graduate qualification or diploma.
3years’ relevant experience
Highly motivated, self-driven individual with a clear focus on service delivery; a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance; reliable, tolerant and determined individual with excellent communication, analytical and mature. credible, and comfortable in dealing with company directors.
Confident and qualified candidates should submit a full motivation letter and CV to [email protected] by 30th October, 2020.