Assistant Accountant Wanted
The incumbent will report to the Financial Accountant and will be responsible for the following, among other duties:
• Manages bank balances on a daily basis and ensures submission of documents to all banks is done before cut off time.
• Authorizes payments done through the Paynet System to ensure prudent management of company funds.
• Accountable for the daily maintenance of foreign exchange rates in Apogee and authorizing payment.
• Reconcile bank charges, cheques and debit interest folios monthly.
• Ensures that cash requirements for Post Offices are processed and prepares consolidated cash flow statements timeously.
• Check data for completeness, accuracy and existence.
• Supervise subordinates.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Accountancy, Business Studies, or equivalent.
• Professional qualifications in accountancy e.g. CIS, CIMA or other relevant qualification will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years relevant working experience.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for the above positions, please submit your application, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and/or professional certificates, addressed under confidential cover to:
Head Human Resources
P. O. Box 3940
Applications to be received not later than 17 April 2019