Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will report to the Computer Systems Manager and will be based at Head Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, codes, tests and implements ABAP solutions for break/fix problems and change requests.
- Investigates and resolves production problems.
- Provides impact assessments for changes requested by the users.
- Provides user support.
- Maintains system and support documentation.
- Supports regression and end to end testing.
- Develops SAP reports.
- Designs and develops SAP forms, interfaces with SAP and other systems.
- Implements business systems.
- Designs a solution architecture of the system.
- Coordinates with vendors for system enhancements to keep abreast with technological changes and needs of the organization.
- Checks the functionality of the current system to ensure the system is fully utilized and identify the need for training for other users.
- Trains users on how to operate the SAP software after a review of the system.
- Responds to user problems concerning SAP to ensure the operations of the organization are running effectively.
- Reviews software in use to maintain compatibility with technological advancement.
- Documents all new systems or programs for referencing.
- Documents user requirements.
- Develops and implements computerized information system.
- Installs and configures systems packages.
- Develops manual for in-house development systems and customized SAP programs after impletion of new system. Recommends backup strategy to the Computer Systems Manager.
- Any other work related duties recommended by the superior.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- ABAP certification is a must.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Programming.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Excellent analytical Skills.
- Good technical skills.