ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (GRADE 10)
REPORTING TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- A Social Science Degree from a recognised University.
- IPMZ Diploma a must
- At least 4 years working experience at Senior management or middle level management preferably in a Local Government environment
- The person should be 30 years and above.
- Be conversant with Payroll software packages.
- IPMZ membership—an added advantage
- A strategic thinker, self-motivated. innovative and team player.
Acquainted with labour relations legislation and Rural District Councils Act.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection of council employees
- Payroll management
- Planning and implementing training and development programs for employees and councillors
- Facilitating the formulation of council policies and By-laws.
- Advising council on labour matters
- Development, implementation and review of HR polities
- Overseeing occupaticnal health and safety issues
- Human resource planning
- Maintain order and employee discipline in accordance with the provisions of the Code
- Management of council assets
- Preparing the depart–nental budget
- Managing the preparation and production of council
agendas and minutes of committee meetings
- Managing the calendar of events for all council activities
Applications in own handwriting together with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications as well as three contactable referees should be submitted to reach the undersigned not later than 10 December 2020.
NB: Clearly mark the position being applied form the envelope.
Mr. Jemitias Mandinyenya
Chief Executive Officer
Chaminuka Rural District Council P. Bag 2022