Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above-mentioned vacant post that has arisen at Epworth Local Board.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing expenditure, creditors control and reconciliations
- Maintenance of Cashbooks
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Maintain and update asset register
- Maintenance of computerized information systems
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements
- Any other duties as delegated by the HOD
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as CIS, ACCA, LIMA, or IAC (Part III)
- Diploma In Computer studies added advantage
- 2 years of continuous experience in Financial Accounting in Local Authorities or Public Sector.
- Applicant should be 25 years of age and above.
- Knowledge of Pastel system.
- Clean criminal record.