Applications am invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position that has arisen within our organisation:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Accountant, the position shall be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Processing invoices and orders
- Processing authorised claims and preparation of requisitions for payment
- Processing online banking transactions
- Maintenance of the creditor’s ledger and reconciliation of creditors’ accounts
- Debtors’ reconciliations
- Assist in maintaining financial records
- Compile and submit statutory returns
- Maintain accounting systems and follow set procedures
- Prepare and maintain daily cash flows
- Any other duties
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLEAND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Accountancy Honours Degree
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Experience in PASIEL will be an added advantage
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Highly computer literate
- High attention to detailand accuracy
- A clean class 4 drivers’ licence.
Interested candidates should submit their application together with a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications to [email protected] later than the 28- of November 2020.
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.