Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited is looking for qualified Canteen Chefs to fill the above posts.
Reports to: Airport Accountant
Location : Hwange x 1 Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport x 2
Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparing and inputs data from petty cash into ACZ’s Accounting System
- Producing Airport budgets
- Coding all banking slips for all bank accounts and as per the established ACZ accounting codes.
- Maintaining up to date and accurate expenditure records.
- Liasing with customers/clients on queries relating to payment documents.
- Timely and accurately reconciles impress account to ensure timely replenishment..
- Reconciling all cash central accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Carrying out reconciliations of cash control accounts.
- Ensuring that all reconciliations of cash control accounts are signed off and approved by the immediate supervisor
- Collecting and following up bank statements with the bank to facilitate prompt reconciliations Timely posting of cash received and airport service charge summaries to the respective accounts as per coding.
- Accuracy in posting to ensure accurate reports from the organisation’s Accounting System
- Collecting and compilation of revenue schedules-navigation, landing, parking, docking and any other revenue streams
- Invoicing of utility recoveries and reconciliation.
- Debt collection of utility debtors.
- Issuing of fuel coupons and reconciliation.
- Filing of all documents, Assists the Airport Manager in initiating procurement requirements for me Airport.
- Collecting and receiving procured goods for the Airport.
Stores Management duties
- Receiving and issuing of stock.
- Initiating the re-ordering of stock
- Reconciles daily stocks
- Attending of stock take and preparation of stock take reports.
Airport Administrative Duties
- Assists the Airport Manager with Airport Administrative duties.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting, Commerce, Economics or equivalent
- Part C professional qualification in CIS, CIMA, ACCA, ICM
- 1 year working experience in accounting field.
- Well versed in revenue and expenditure accounting and credit control
- Knowledge of computerised Accounting systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy