Maintaining all ledger Accounts daily as transactions occur. Producing financial management reports with full analysis for submission to the Chief Executive Officer by the due dates monthly, quarterly and yearly. Preparation and submission of statutory returns monthly on the due dates. Effectively managing the accounts receivable and accounts payables. Responsible for implementing cost compression measures in order to make sure that the association realized value for money in its expenditures. Preparation and analysis of yearly, half yearly and quarterly budgets for presentation to the CEO and Finance Committee as well as overseeing and maintain the stop order facility with SSB
The following competencies are key for the effective execution of the duties specified.
- Proficiency in pastel accounting package, ms excel and power point, highest level of accuracy and paying attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skill, critical thinking and problem-solving skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Accountancy/B Comm Accounting and a SAAA Higher Diploma or equivalent qualification with at least three (3) years’ experience in accounting preferably in the training or education sector.
- Registration with PAAB is an added advantage.
- Valid Clean Class 4 licence.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should send their application and CV to the address below no later than 31 January 2019 EMAIL TO: [email protected]