Background: Organic Africa Holdings (OAH) produces and trades high value certified produce together with its partner farmers for the international market in an ethical and sustainable manner. Together with its partner farmers, OAH plays a key role in Fair-trade and organically certified agricultural production in Zimbabwe.
We have an opening for an Accountant for some of our subsidiary companies
• Bachelor’s in Accounting
• Part or full professional qualification eg ACCA/ACA/CIMA/ICAZ
• 5 years experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of accounting packages such as Quick Books.
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Experience in accounting and financial management in farming an added advantage
• Ability to work accurately under pressure and with minimal supervision
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested in the position, please request for an application form from [email protected] before 15th August 2019.