Web Designer – Developer
We specialize in Web Design and SEO. We help your business gain more visibility on the internet and on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Yandex in order to generate business leads, increase revenue, and grow. We are an established Web Design agency with new concepts and a passion for creativity, marketing and web development. We develop websites and provide support and maintenance to our customers.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand over for deployment
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proficiency in at least one Content Management System, WordPress, Drupal or Joomla
- Proficiency in at least one visual design tools, i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP, Inkscape, CorelDraw
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of web design & creation, to the successful completion of web related assignments.
- Demonstrates knowledge of web concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of web page designs.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- enthusiasm and true passion to develop a career in design.
- the ability to work well under pressure and maintain excellent coding standards
- have solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- the ability to work in a team and independently
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a copy of their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to [email protected] no later than end of day Friday 19 July 2019.
Kindly note that no CV without a cover letter will be considered