Trainee Civil Engineer
Urgent Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for a Graduate Trainee Civil Engineer post:
• A Higher Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering
• Experience with AutoCAD
• At least 1 year industrial attachment experience in Building and Construction industry
Duties and Responsibilities
• Urban infrastructure (water, roads sewerage disposal) maintenance and design.
• Preparation and drafting of residential, shopping malls, classrooms blocks layouts.
• Preparation of site plans for residential land uses.
• Carry out development control activities and their enforcement.
• Building construction and inspectorate.
• Details of salaries and benefits will be revealed to short listed candidates.
How to Apply
Call 0242704774 / 0772543782.
Submit your application supported by a CV with 2 contactable references and copies of certificates before 17 July 2019 to: [email protected]