SURVEY TECHNICIAN (GRADE 8) – Manyame Rural District Council
Reporting to the Civil Engineering Technician, the incumbent will be
responsible for the following among other duties:
- Perform land Survey, to locate pegs, structures and property boundaries
and man made features
- Carrying out topographical surveys
- Prepare land for surveying
- Measuring and pegging Council stands.
- Measuring and pegging Council Roads.
- Adjusting machines and collecting field data
- Supervise staff in the Engineering section
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in a public Sector Environment.
- A Clean Class 4 drivers licence
- Must be computer literate
- Be at least 25 years old
Applications together with certified copies of educational and professional
qualifications as well as detailed curriculum vitae should reach the
undersigned not later than 30 June 2019
The Chief Executive Officer
Manyame Rural District Council
P. O. Box 99