Strategic Information Coordinator
Main Job Purpose
Strategic Information coordinator will provide technical support on strategic information, surveillance, evaluation, implementation science, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities, and knowledge management
• Supports development of both electronic and paper-based data collection tools including database development.
• Supports the development of protocols, standard operating procedures, questionnaires, and other documents needed for SI.
• Oversees or conducts directly the collection, management, and analysis of data in surveillance, evaluation, implementation science, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities, and knowledge management.
• Contributes to creation of performance reports
• Supports documentation and dissemination of lessons learnt from the implementation of SI in Zimbabwe.
Education, Qualifications And Experience
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Monitoring and Evaluation, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Public Health, Population Studies, or related field.
• 5+ years relevant experience with reputable international organizations in the design, implementation and management of health SI systems – HIV/AIDS experience preferred.
• Experience conducting surveillance and surveys and developing and implementing evaluation projects, including developing protocols, standard operating procedures, and questionnaires and collecting data.
• Strong quantitative data management and analysis skills, including demonstrated experience with statistical analysis, using such programs as Epi info, Stella, SAS, SPSS & STATA.
• Experience conducting qualitative data collection (i.e., key informant interviews) and analyses using Computer Aided Qualitative Data Analysis Software packages such as Atlas/TI, preferred.
• Experience with electronic data collection tools, such as DHIS 2 and Survey CTO.
• Good written and verbal communications skills in English; ability to interact professionally in English. 8. Strong organizational and project management skills.
Salary and benefits will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates:
Qualified candidates are invited to Post or submit their CVs, cover letter and proof of qualifications to:
The Secretary for Health and Child Care
1st Floor Reception
Simon V. Muzenda Street / Central Avenue
P.BOX CY 1122 Causeway; Harare
Not later than 20 July 2018