- Fix bugs assigned during the sprint planning process.
- Design, innovate and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifiedsplatform.
- Play a key role in reviewing and approving work of your peers as part of the softwaredevelopment process.
- Use prescribed tools and work according to the established Webdev software development process.
- Work closely with system administrators and DBA’s
- Participate in the scrum process and daily stand-ups.
- Deliver software according to agreed timelines
- Be comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Assist Project CTO and Product Manager with compilation of technical specifications.
- Keep abreast with industry trends, new technologies and best practice in the software development space.
- Constantly innovate and raise the bar of software quality.
- Proactively improve products, systems, processes
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Higher Diploma or equivalent in Computer Science. Degree is an added advantage
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience with Laravel and highly competent in software design patterns.
- Proficiency in MySQL, Redis, Memcached and related storage technologies.
- Competent with cloud computing, Amazon Web Services ideally.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, Git and Linux
- Tenacity and the ability to solve complex software bugs.
- Team player and willing to go beyond the call of duty when the need arises.
- Seasoned communicator as regards technical and business/ functional aspects of assignedwork.
How to Apply
- Only those who meet the required knowledge and experience should apply.
- Follow this link https://goo.gl/forms/vo9hfXBFWVpiU8M82 to complete the application Form andupload your updated CV with contactable Referees.
- Alternatively submit CVs to [email protected] for submission of Application form is 15 January 2019.