Corporate 24 Hospital
Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at Corporate 24 Hospital Bulawayo along Josiah Tongogara Avenue between 8th and 9th street.
• Preparing the patient (s) for Radiographic and Ultrasound examinations.
• Selecting the appropriate equipment for the radiographical examination
• Performing ultrasound examinations that yield important diagnostic information
• Recording and gathering ultrasound data
• Analysing the data collected and reporting the ultrasound findings to the physician in an oral and written fashion for diagnosis
• Using independent judgment whether to extend the scope of the ultrasound examination or not based on the ultrasound findings
• Interacting and collaborating with physicians and other health care professionals for providing a good quality care of the patient.
• Evaluate patient’s medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis.
• Interact with patients to offer them psychological support and address their concerns regarding an imaging procedure
• Adjust diagnostic equipment to deliver accurate amount of radiation to patients
• Maintain proper records of patient details ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
• Ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines to minimize risk of exposure to ionizing radiation
• Correctly position patients prior to X-ray imaging in order to obtain high quality films
• Regularly inspect diagnostic equipment to ensure they are functional and operate efficiently
Other relevant skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Good team working skills
• Effective decision making skills
• Ability to speak Ndebele will be an added advantage
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Radiography
• At least 3 years post qualification experience
• Current Practising Certificate
• Registered with Allied Health Practitioners
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualification no later than Friday 22 February 2019 to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
89 Parham House J. Tongogara Ave