Probational Caregivers of Zimbabwe (PCOZ) is an organisation that strengthens quality TB&HIV treatment and care in Matebeleland prisons.
PCOZ is looking for a suitably qualified and motivated individual to fill the position.
Reporting to the Director, The Program Manager will provide overall strategic support to sites in Matebeleland covered by the program, while maintaining a close liaison with the various stakeholders. The incumbent will work towards strengthening monitoring programme activities in order to empower sites to meet the set targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership in the organizations ;
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization;
- Develop a detailed project work plan to monitor and track program progress; Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans, monitoring processes;
- Responsible for submitting monthly, quarterly, annual narrative reports and activity based project budgets in line with donor practices and funding requirements;
- Build capacity of staff, implementing partners, government counterparts, and other stakeholders;
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional degree in Public Health or Social Work from a recognized University;
- Certificate in Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage.
- A Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience working in the area of TB&HIV treatment and care programming;
In addition to the above qualification the candidate should have:
- Experience in managing, coordinating and supervising a team working with local community organizations, families and communities;
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively with government representatives, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders, particularly at district or provincial level;
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV with envelope clearly marked “Program Manager” position to Balm of Gilead World Ministries, 39A Lobengula Street and 2nd Avenue, Bulawayo. Only shortlisted candidates Will be contacted.