Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned post which has risen within the organization
Qualifications And Experience
• Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management or equivalent
• Membership of a professional board will be an added advantage.
• Most be computer literate.
• Have at least one-year experience in the field preferably Public Sector.
• At least 30 years of age.
• Full knowledge of Purchasing, Procurement systems and the relevant laws.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• The person must be a self-starter.
• Good communication skills.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Overseeing procurement of goods and services for council in accordance with the Procurement Laws.
• Prepare procurement plans for the Council.
• Advise the Accounting Officer on Procurement matters.
• Preparing reports for the Accounting Officer.
• Determine applicable procurement methods to be used when request are received from Departments.
• Encouraging local suppliers to be registered with PRAZ.
How to applyInterested Candidates should submit application letters together with 3 copies of detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates not later than 31 of January 2019 to the undersigned address:
The Chief Executive Officer
Rushinga Rural District Council
P Bag 2107