PROCUREMENT OFFICER – BINGA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
- Overseeing the procurement of goods and services for the Council or its Procurement
- Sharing Entities in line with the PPDPA Act and Regulations.
- Preparation and maintaining of Annual Procurement Plan(s).
- Maintaining records of all procurement proceedings and related matters.
- Formulating internal controls around the procurement cycle and identifying
and managing risks associated with procurement.
- Preparing bidding documents in compliance with the provisions of the PPDPA Act and Regulations.
- Advising the Accounting Officer, PMU and Evaluation committees on procurement matters.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or Logistics.
- A degree will be an added advantage.
- At least one year experience in procurement.
- Thorough knowledge of PPDPA Act and other relevant laws.
- Must be computer literate.
- A driver’s licence is an added advantage.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of qualifications, should be submitted not later than 27 June 2019 at 1645 hours. Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer Binga Rural District Council P. 0. Box 36
BINGA, Telephone: 263-015-308/9
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]