Sable Chemical Industries Limited, the only manufacturer of Ammonium Nitrate fertilizers in the country, is located in Kwekwe, central Zimbabwe. It employs about 300 people. Sable’s Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer and other Chemical products are supplied mainly to the domestic markets. As part of its growth strategy, the company is seeking to fill the following positions:
PLANNING AND SERVICES ENGINEER
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant post-graduate training experience in plant maintenance or projects management in a heavy manufacturing or mining environment.
- Job Summary.
- Implements maintenance schedules in compliance with the provisions of the factories and works Act and associated statutory instruments.
- Develops and implements effective mechanical engineering corrective and preventive actions for all safety, health and environmental deviations for nitrate plants.
- Designs machine and plant components and/or systems with a view to improve performance.
- Recommends to the Engineering Manager changes to structure and manning levels for nitrate plants, mechanical engineering maintenance services and provides annual budgets for mechanical engineering maintenance services.
- General Attributes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
Job Application Details
Written applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and personal identification documents, including birth certificates, should be addressed to: –
The Human Resources Manager
Sable Chemical Industries Limited
P.O Box 561
Or e-mail your applications to [email protected] .
Applications should be received before 30 October 2020.