OPTIONS Program Intern: Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust (PZAT)
Duty station: Harare
Duration of contract: one year
Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust (PZAT) is an independent Zimbabwean entity registered as a local Trust in August of 2012 (MA/909/2012). PZAT strives to transform the lives of people living with and affected by HIV by working to ensure their access to comprehensive HIV and sexual health services delivered in safe and supportive environments. PZAT has led and engaged in several programmatic and research activities focused on key affected populations in partnership with the MOHCC, academia, local and multi-national partners.
Working closely with Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) and other partners, PZAT is supporting the implementation of PrEP in Zimbabwe. With support from USAID under the Optimizing Prevention Technology Introduction on Schedule (OPTIONS) Consortium, PZAT is looking to recruit a Program Intern.
The Program Intern will be responsible for:
- Support all OPTIONS – related workstreams (prevention cascade, AGYW prevention training module, willingness to pay implementation science, piloting accelerator toolkit);
- Attend and participate in National meetings as assigned;
- Attend and document regular scheduled calls with Northern partners;
- Document meeting proceedings;
- Work closely with MoHCC – prevention unit; Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and experience
- Social science degree;
- Ability to take minutes efficiently;
- Ability to write reports;
- Willingness to work with AGYW;
- Interest in HIV prevention work;
- Willingness to learn
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and detailed CV, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section of the email to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.