Medical Laboratory Scientist
The following positions have arisen within the City of Bulawayo :
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Grade 8: -1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and Analyse specimen for chemical and hormonal level content of body fluids.
- Supervise Laboratory Technicians, Microscopists and students on attachment.
- Generate reports on the Laboratory activities for the Director of Health Services.
- Participate in the development of National Guidelines of Standard Operating Procedure for the Laboratory.
- Manage stock in the Laboratory.
- Diagnosis of common diseases.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 “O” Levels including English Language,Mathematics and Science.
- A Diploma in Medical Laboratory Scientist or equivalent
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory & Clinical Scientist Council of Zimbabwe.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar environment.
How to Apply
The Package: The City of Bulawayo offers an attractive package comprising a competitive salary plus a number of fringe benefits, details of which will be revealed to the shortlisted applicants.Applications in envelopes clearly marked “Clinical Medical Officer or Medical Laboratory Scientist) should be sent along with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic/ professional certificates supported by three professional traceable referees.
The Acting Human Capital Director City of BulawayoP. 0. Box 558BULAWAYO
or dropped at
GROUND FLOOR MUNICIPAL BUILDINGS, (TOWER BLOCK) L/TAKAWIRA & R.G. MUGABE BULAWAYO not later than 10th July 2020 ADVERT NO. 8313 ADVERTISED EXTERNALLY