Managing Director – CIMAS
The Society wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to lead the Medical Aid Division.
THE ROLE: –
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Managing Director will report to the Chief Executive Officer and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the Medical Aid Division. The M.D. will be responsible for ensuring continued viability of the Medical Aid business by continuously realigning business solutions with customer’s expectations, sustaining membership growth, and ensuring that the Group’s image is enhanced through an effective communications strategy.
The MD must be comfortable operating in a digitally driven environment with sound appreciation of technology and its importance.
The incumbent will be accountable to the Board, regulatory authorities and key stakeholders.
THE PERSON: –
· Holder of a first degree in Business or Medical Sciences. A relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
· An effective communicator with strong business-development skills and ability to interact with clients and stakeholders at a strategic level.
· The ideal candidate must be a visionary with 5 years’ experience at management level in a service-oriented industry.
· Must possess demonstrated leadership qualities; be results oriented and creative, pays strong attention to detail with strong oral and written communications skills.
· Proven success in delivering high performance and change at organizational level.
· Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
· Global perspective and appreciation of technological trends, with an ability to internalize and apply these to the organization.
· Must be proficient with the Microsoft office suite, and adaptable to using cloud-based solutions for their everyday work
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation, CV and proof of qualifications to the undersigned.
The Group Human Resources Manager
Cimas Medical Aid Society
Borrowdale Office Park
Or email [email protected]
Applications to reach the undersigned no later than Friday 7th of June 2019