2 inspecting machines, engines, transmissions etc. and running diagnostic test to discover functionality issues.
3 Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
4 Undertaking electrical diagnostics and repairs on NBSZ vehicles.
5 Providing consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users.
6 Assisting in procuring consumables and spares.
7 Ordering and issuing fuel/oils for vehicles and generators.
8 Formulating sectional budget.
9 Writing sectional reports.
10 Supervising stuff under purview.
Qualifications and experience
1. 5 Ordinary level subjects including English language and Mathematics.
2. Diploma in Motor Mechanics.
3. Class l Artisan.
4. Auto electronics qualification.
5. Supervisory management qualification will be an added advantage.
6. Have at least 2 years’ experience in a position.
To apply for this job please visit nbsz.co.zw .