MAINTENANCE MANAGER – Zimasco (Pvt) Limited
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production, has an exciting and challenging career opportunity at its Mining Division, Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced persons to fill the following vacant position on fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Head-Mining operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Maintenance Department
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• To provide quality equipment maintenance services in order to achieve planned equipment availabilities and production targets.
• Leading the Engineering team in all aspects of team development and management.
• Developing and maintaining a robust preventative maintenance system
• Ensuring that Plant and equipment conform to all legal requirements.
• Preparation of capital, operational and projects budgets and ensuring their implementation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A BSc (hops) Degree or HND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognised tertiary institution
• For degree holders at least seven (7) years post qualification experience in a mining or mineral processing environment of which at least 2 years should have been in a managerial position. For HOD holders at least ten (10) years post qualification experience in a mining or mineral processing environment of which at least 3 years should have been in a managerial position.
• A member of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers and/or any other relevant professional body
• Knowledge and experience in the maintenance of both surface and underground mining equipment
• Project management and engineering contract management knowledge and experience is essential.
• Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
• High computer literacy a must; familiarity with SAP is an advantage
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 15AUGUST2018