LOSS CONTROL OFFICER
A leading manufacturing organisation is looking for a Loss Control Officer to join their Loss Control Department.
This position requires a mature person to take responsibility of identifying and preventing company related losses such as theft, pilferage, fraudulent activities and malicious behaviors that jeopardise the operations of the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· A Diploma or Degree in Security Management / Loss Prevention / Police Studies or equivalent.
· At least 5 years or more experience in Loss Control, Prevention or security.
· Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Reliable with ability to work independently.
· Ability to use cell phone, 2-way radio, and other electronic devices.
· Have some knowledge of CCTV equipment.
· Pay close attention to details and facts.
· Must maintain a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
-Should be an Ex Police Officer
Interested candidates to submit their detailed curriculum vitae and certified academic certificates to [email protected] by not later than Friday 13 September 2019.