Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above-mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach at least three (3) of the following courses: History and Context of Quality Management in Education; Educational Technology & Digital Quality Management Systems; Managing Quality in Education; Measurement and Evaluation; Service and Service Quality Management in Education; Process and Operations Management in Education; and Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in Education.
- Contribute to the achievement of the University mandate through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialization;
- Supervise projects and dissertations at all levels;
- Carry out research individually and in clusters and publish, write books and book chapters;
- Assess and supervise students on Teaching Practice;
- Carry out extension work, source funding, develop new programmes and add value to the Department and the Faculty.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a Post Graduate Qualification in Quality Management /in Education or Master’s Degree in Quality Management in Education or equivalent from a recognised institution
- A PhD in Education, proven track record of research publications in refereed journals and at least two (2) years of working experience in Quality Management roles are definite advantages.