INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
Health263 is a leading Healthcare Information Technology Solutions provider in Zimbabwe and the region. Graduate Training opportunities have arisen in our Technology and Innovation Division for Junior Software Developers. As an organisation, we value and reward innovation and hard work hence the program is aimed at identifying and nurturing talent through continuous training and skills development. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to work with the best software development team while earning valuable experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications like Analytics 8, Reporting, client facing applications, proof of concept prototypes, and micro-services staying consistent with company brand and using reusable code
• Design and implement scalable web service APIs and work with SQL and NoSQL DB systems
• Collaborate with developers, designers, system administrators, and customers to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience
• Troubleshoot apps for bugs, identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them
• Graduate with solid programming skills in a JVM based technology
• Data manipulation and scripting with Java (Spring), Python (Django) and Angular
• Experience working on technical side projects or made open source contributions
• Work with the following technologies: REST micro services architecture, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Redis, Flutter, Ionic, Jenkins CI and Angular
• Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests)
• Deployed customer-facing software into a Production Environment
• Healthcare Domain expertise and a team player
Send Application Letter and detailed CVs to [email protected] Ensure the subject of your email is INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY — SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT.
No Hard Copy CVs will be accepted. Due Date: 07 June 2019.