Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above-mentioned position at ZESA Holdings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing audit tasks as guided by the audit programs
- Conducting Investigations where anomalies are identified
- Documenting and summarizing work done highlighting internal control weaknesses.
- Participating in the discussions of audit fundings with management and staff of audited functions and obtain their comments.
- Preparing audit reports commenting on adequacy and effectiveness of the systems reviewed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business studies and Computing Science/Accounting.
- Members of a recognized professional institute.
- 2 years relevant work experience
- CISA/CISSP Certification is an added advantage.
- Ability to use Audit software such as ACL and Teammate audit management software
- Good reporting and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of forensic auditing
- Good information technology auditing skills
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting system is essential